Thursday, March 17, 2005

Thank you friends …

Dear friends …
Many thanks; thank you, I can't tell you my feelings and how happy I am with all the help I got from you. Friends, all the help that you offered to me (and you barely know me) all that fast action from you guys moved everything: moved my feelings, moved Parsons, and moved all the people around me seeing the action you took to help, and shocked them with the strength of just words and communication -- only because we united for justice. And all the email I got from all over the world offering help and support, each in the way he can, that was inspirational; believe me that with what I saw, even if I didn’t get my money and lost it, I would be happy. Your friendship is priceless, worth more to me than all the money in the world.Dear friends, I have a lot of things that I want to share with you all. I am happy to talk about all that is happening in Iraq and the special time I live in; after ages of confinement and injustice, here we are, changing all this and fighting for it.Dear friends, we believe something here in our country: it’s a sayingthat "you will only die when your time comes." The explanation is that you will not die if it's not your time; therefore, after all Iraqis saw and suffered, they are still optimistic and hard workers. I am working in the most dangerous places here in Iraq, amidst bombing and killing; I see a lot, and many brave people who are offering their lives for a cause. My life is not worth more than theirs; this is my country and it needs me. As long as I am capable of offering help and working for it I will do so.Dear friends, I will try to speak and write every time I have a chance. I am working now in a joint venture with an American company on a $2 million project. Unfortunately I can't give more details about that, but I will speak about something which will be interesting to you, concerning the way we treat each other and the friendship we have developed, how we learn from them and they learn from us. This is a great experience.Thank you all.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Madison Pest Control said...

Thannk you for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home