Saturday, March 26, 2005

Dear friends …

Hi, sorry for not being here from me lately, but my PC was infected by a vireos from the network, so it took me some time to fix it .
any way I want to thank you all for the great help you offered to me in the Parsons issue, dear friend I got a lot of attention from Parsons after I published the problem on the blog also your help and active work and assist did help a lot to solve this problem, I received the money after two days from publishing, and this was a great thing you help was something so valuable.
this money just come in time cause I was so in need for it ,because of my new project ,I need to pay for the construction items and the process of work before I get my first invoice ,so this was great I am very grateful for your help .
just to let you know ,there is a very high personal people ,from the army here in Baghdad ,they are working on corruption cases ,relating the money ,which are spend to rebuild Iraq ,some people here send invoices for works never exits or happened .
Dear friends,
We are in very critical time Iraq need any one could help or assist on the rebuilding process, and I wish if you could be able to help, I will be ready to assist any one wish, or like to work or invest in Iraq.
Iraq is witnessing a very big process of construction and rebuilding ,so I would like to invite any person we see in him self the ability to work or help Iraq and Iraqis ,to come forward ,and believe me he will not losses .
Dear friends many thanks for your help and concern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home